How to Program an Interlogix 60-511-95R to the Simon XT
1. Press or until System Programming displays, then press to enter programming.
2. Enter the default installer code 4321. If the code has been changed, text 469.513.8685 to chat with a Support Representative.
3. Press or button until Sensors displays, then press to select Learn Sensor mode.
4. Press again to ready Simon XT to learn a new sensor. Trip the new sensor manually or remove the cover to tamper the sensor.
5. Simon XT beeps, Grp flashes. Enter 17 for an interior sensor or 20 for a delay, then press .
6. The sensor name flashes. Press or buttons to scroll names, then press to select one.
7. Press 102 to create a space, then press to select.
8. Press or to scroll next word then press . Repeat this step to enter up to 16 words.
9. When finished press to save.