How to Program a Smoke Detector to the Simon XT
1. Start with your system in a disarmed state. Press the up or down arrows until you get to System Programming, then press Ok.
2. Enter the default installer code 4321, then press Ok to enter the system programming menu, which first displays Access Codes.
3. Press the up or down arrows until you get to Sensors, then press Ok. The system will display Learn Sensor.
4. Press Ok, then you will be prompted to trip or tamper the sensor you want to learn.
5. Twist counter-clockwise to remove smoke detector from base to learn.
6. Simon XT beeps and Grp flashes on screen. Press Ok then enter group 26.
7. Sensor name flashes, press up or down arrows to scroll through names, then press Ok to select.
8. When finished press Ok to save.