What To Do if the Simon XT Panel Is Not Responding
If your Interlogix Simon XT is not responding, you will need to power cycle the panel.
How to Power Cycle the Panel
- Disconnect the transformer from the power outlet. Remove the top screw, then press the two tabs to open the front cover.
- Flip the front cover down.
- Apply pressure to spread the battery clips, then disconnect and remove battery. Alternatively, if you are able to disconnect the positive (red) side of the battery without removal, this will also work. Wait several minutes before replacing the battery and restoring power.
- Reconnect the battery matching the red terminal to the red wire and the black terminal to the black wire.
- Flip the front cover up to close and finish.
The system will reboot, at which point key press responsiveness is expected to return.
If functionality does not return, or you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative any time at 469.513.8685.