Simon XT—Tamper Error
A tamper error occurs when the sensor reads the panel's cover is not attached properly. To address the tamper error on your Simon XT panel, follow the instructions below.
1. Remove the screw located at the top of the panel.
2. Press on both the left and right tabs to gently pry the panel open.
3. The tamper switch on an Interlogix Simon XT is the spring near the top portion of the backup battery on the right side of the back of the panel.
4. Flip the front cover up to close the panel and return the screw to secure in place.
Clearing the Panel Alert:
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Press the Status button.
2. Press the Disarm button to clear the trouble.
If you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative any time at 469.513.8685.