Simon XTi Remote Touchscreen—Battery Replacement
Follow the instructions below to replace the backup battery in your remote panel touchscreen. The Simon XTi remote touchscreen requires 4 AAA alkaline batteries, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store. You may also order these online here or at your preferred online retailer.
1. Remove the touchscreen from the backplate by pressing in the tab on the bottom.
2. Remove and replace 4 AAA alkaline batteries, ensuring the correct +/- placement.
3. Route the black antenna cable through the open slot in the backplate.
4. Press the touchscreen back onto the backplate until it clicks into place.
Note: later models have no batteries.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Press the gear icon at the bottom right corner, then press Hear to listen to the trouble details.
2. Press Clear to clear the alerts, then press Close to exit.