How to Remove a Thermostat from the Simon XTi
1. Press the gear icon at the bottom right, then press the down arrow several times.
2. Press Enter by Programming, then enter your master code.
3. Press Interactive Services, then press Remove Device.
4. The Simon XTi enters Z-Wave delete mode.
5. Pull the thermostat top cover toward you to remove then press the Mate button.
6. After a few seconds the Simon XTi beeps and shows Device deleted, press Close to exit.
7. Press Close twice to exit the Z-Wave and Interactive Services menus.
8. Press Close again to exit programming.