Simon XTi Panel—Battery Replacement
Follow the instructions below to replace the backup battery in your system's panel. The Simon XTi panel requires a 6-Volt 2100 mA battery, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store. You may also text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685 to order one.
1. Insert a coin into the bottom right corner slot, then twist to remove the front cover.
2. Pry top tabs up, then fold down the front cover.
3. Unplug the battery and remove the battery pack.
4. Replace with a 6-Volt 2100 mA battery.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Press the gear icon at the bottom right corner, then press Hear to listen to the trouble details.
2. Press Clear to clear the alerts, then press Close to exit.