What To Do if the Simon XTi Panel Is Not Responding
If your Interlogix Simon XTi is not responding, you will need to power cycle the panel.
How to Power Cycle the Panel
- Insert a coin into the bottom right corner slot, then twist to remove the bezel.
- Pry the top two tabs up, then fold down front cover.
If removing the faceplate from the Simon XTi-5 instead of the Simon XTi bezel, you will still start on the bottom right to pry off the larger faceplate as shown below.
- Unplug the battery pack—it is not necessary to remove the pack in this step unless you need to replace the battery.
- Disconnect the AC transformer, then wait approximately 2 minutes.
- Plug the battery back in, then plug in AC power transformer.
The system will reboot, at which point touchscreen responsiveness is expected to return.
If functionality does not return, or you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative any time at 469.513.8685.