Simon XTi—Tamper Error
Please follow the steps below to address the Simon XTi panel cover tamper alert:
1. Insert a coin into the bottom right corner slot, then twist to remove the front rim that holds the cover in place.
2. Press top tabs up, then swing the cover down.
3. Close the panel until the two tabs snap into place, then replace the front rim over the cover.
Clear the Panel Alert
See instructions below for how to clear the error alert and stop alert beeping on your panel.
1. Press the gear icon at the bottom right corner, then press Hear to listen to the trouble details.
2. Press Clear to clear the alerts, then press Close to exit.