Simon XTi—Adding Z-Wave Door Lock
1. Press the GEAR icon then press DOWN ARROW several times until Programming appears
2. Press ENTER by Programming then enter your Master Code
3. Press INTERACTIVE SERVICES then Z-WAVE
4. Press ADD DEVICE
5. Remove side screws then remove battery cover then press the left LEARN button
1. Enter the six-digit programming code provided in the Schlage documentation
2. Press the SCHLAGE button then 0, The Schlage button flashes orange for a minute
Open the battery cover and press the left button then wait for 2 minutes
Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt:
- Touch the screen with the back of your hand or fingers to activate.
- Enter the 4 to 8-digit master code, then press #. The lock should sound a happy tone.
- Press 7, then press # to enroll. The lock should sound a "Happy" tone.
6. Simon XTi beeps if successful, press CLOSE twice to exit Z-Wave programming
7. Press CLOSE twice again to exit programming