How to Program a Motion Detector to an IQ Panel
1. Select the settings icon in the lower left corner of the panel, then enter the default installer code 1111 or 2222.
2. Select Installation.
3. Select Security Sensors.
4. Select Auto Learn Sensor.
5. Trip the sensor for the IQ Panel to learn the device.
6. Once this is done, the IQ Panel will beep and ask if you want to add the device to your sensor list. Select Ok.
7. Here you will need to program the proper information for this device.
- • Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option.
- • Sensor Type: Select Motion Detector.
- • Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a custom description.
- • Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- • Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. For this device, leave the sensor group alone.
- • Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
8. When ready, select Add.