What to Do if the GC3 is Not Responding
If your GC3/GC3e panel is not responding, you will need to power cycle the panel.
- Disconnect AC power from the outlet. If secured in place by a zip tie, you will need to remove this first.
- Remove the bottom screw, and pull the front from the backplate.
- Hang the front on the backplate with the plastic strap.
- Disconnect the backup battery from the panel for 2 minutes.
- After reconnecting the battery, return the panel to its originally mounted position, replace the screw to secure the panel to the backplate, then return AC power to the device and secure with a new zip tie.
The system will reboot, at which point touchscreen responsiveness is expected to return.
If functionality does not return, or you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative any time at 469.513.8685.