Extend Your Arlo Camera's Battery Life
To extend your Arlo camera battery life, follow these easy tips:
- • Be sure that you are running the latest version of firmware on your Arlo base station.
- • For more information about updating your firmware, click here.
To check your security camera's power management settings:
- • Access power management settings
- • Log in to your Arlo account
- • Select Settings
- • Select Camera Settings
- • Select Best Battery Life, which trades video quality for improved battery life
Normal usage is defined as four minutes of viewing or recording per day with the Arlo camera in the optimized setting.
Depending on your specific usage, you might see different results. Also, note that the camera's distance from the base station can affect the camera's battery life.
The Arlo is a great indoor/outdoor camera. For troubleshooting assistance, please visit Arlo's comprehensive support center.