ADC-SG130 Wi-Fi Gateway Guide
- 2.4 GHz, does not support 5 GHz devices
- Wi-Fi 8021.11 b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet connection
- Operating temperature 32° F–104° F
Insert a paperclip into the side hole, then hold the reset button 15 seconds until all lights flash.
Hardwire Connection to Customer Router
The first thing you will want to do when adding the ADC-SG130 gateway to your home network is connect an ethernet cable from your ADC-SG130 to an available port on your network router.
Once the gateway is connected to the router and powered, you will need to add it to your system using the Brinks Home™ app using the following instructions.
Add Gateway using the Brinks Home App
- Log in on a desktop browser using your laptop or home computer to the Brinks Home App and press Video.
- Press Settings.
- Scroll to bottom of the page, then press Add Video Device.
- Enter the MAC Address found on the back of the Smart Gateway, then press Find.
- Press Next to continue.
- Press Next again to continue.
- The Brinks Home App downloads information to the Gateway which may take 5 to 10 minutes.
- When finished press Home to exit. You are now ready to connect a camera directly to the gateway using the WPS enrollment steps below.
Connecting a Camera Through the Gateway Using WPS
- Press the WPS button on the side about 3–5 seconds, and the Wi-Fi LED slowly flashes.
- Enable WPS mode in camera, usually by the holding WPS button 5 seconds.
For additional information relating to your device, click the following link to view the original manufacturer's user guide or installation manual: ADC-SG130 Smart Wi-Fi Gateway User Manual