How to Update Your Customer Portal Password
Follow the steps below to recover a lost password or to update your password for the Brinks Home™ Customer Portal.
- From the Customer Portal login screen, select the Forgot password? button located above the sign in button or click here to open the password reset page in a new browser window.
- Enter the email address under which your account is registered. If you have lost access to this email, you will need to re-register with a new email address.
- An email will be sent from [email protected]. Retrieve the verification code to input in the next step.
- Enter the verification code, then select Verify Code.
- Once verified, select Continue to enter your new password.
- • Must be at least 8 characters long
- • Must contain a lowercase letter
- • Must contain an uppercase letter
- • Must contain a number or special character
Reference the below password requirements when creating your new password.
If you experience trouble receiving your email or need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative any time at 469.513.8685.