YRD210 Door Lock—Battery Replacement
When it is time to replace the battery in your Yard YRD210 Z-Wave deadbolt door lock, you will see an alert on your system panel, as well as a notification in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App.
The YRD210 door lock requires 4 AA alkaline batteries, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store.
You may also order these online here or at your preferred online retailer.
- Ensure your panel is in a disarmed state. Approach the lock from the home interior side.
- Unscrew and remove the battery cover. Ensure the bolt is in the retracted (unlocked) position before replacing the batteries.
- Remove and replace 4 AA alkaline batteries, then replace the battery cover, returning the screw to tighten into place.
- You will also need to clear the error from the panel memory. Select your panel below to view instructions:
- • How to Clear Alerts on the Simon XTi
- • How to Clear Alerts on the Simon XT
- • How to Clear Alerts on the Concord
If your panel is not represented here, or if you need further assistance, you can text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685, 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm CT.