Simon XT - Silent Panic Programming
Follow the steps below to create a silent panic alarm for the Simon XT panel.
1. Start with your system in a disarmed state. Press the up or down arrows until you get to System Programming, then press Ok.
2. Enter the default installer code 4321, then press Ok to enter the system programming menu, which first displays Access Codes. If this code differs on your system, you can text a Support Representative any time at 469.513.8685.
3. Press the up or down arrows to scroll to Siren Options, then press Ok.
4. Press the up or down arrows to scroll to Silent Pol Panic, then press Ok.
5. Press the up or down arrows to change Off to On, then press Ok to save.
6. Press Status several times to exit.