How to Program a Glassbreak Detector to the Simon XT
1. Start with your system in a disarmed state. Press the up or down arrows until you get to System Programming, then press Ok.
2. Enter the default installer code 4321, then press Ok to enter the system programming menu, which first displays Access Codes.
3. Press the up or down arrows until you get to Sensors, then press Ok. The system will display Learn Sensor.
4. Press Ok, then you will be prompted to trip or tamper the sensor you want to learn.
5. Press glassbreak sides then pull cover from body to learn.
6. Grp flashes. Enter 13 for delay, such as for a front door which is delayed after arming, or 13 for instant arming, then press Ok.
7. Sensor name flashes, press up or down arrows to scroll through names, then press Ok to select.
8. Press 102 to create a space, then press Ok.
9. Press up or down arrows to scroll to the next word, then press Ok (up to 16 words).
10. When finished press Ok to save.
11. Press Status several times to exit.