How to Program a Carbon Monoxide Detector to the Simon XT
1. Press or until System Programming then press .
2. Enter the default installer code 4321. If this code differs from the default, you can text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685, 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm CT.
3. Press or until Sensors displays on screen, then press .
4. Press again to place Simon XT in learn mode.
5. Twist to remove the detector from base to learn.
6. Simon XT beeps and Grp flashes on screen. Press button, enter group 34.
7. Sensor name flashes. Press or to scroll names then press to select.
8. When finished press to save.
9. Press Status several times to exit sensor programming.