How to Program a Keyfob to the Simon XT
Follow the steps below to connect a keyfob to the Simon XT panel.
1. Start with your system in a disarmed state. Press the up or down arrows until you get to System Programming, then press Ok.
2. Enter the default installer code 4321, then press Ok to enter the system programming menu, which first displays Access Codes. If this code differs on your system, you can text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685, 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm CT.
3. Press the up or down arrows until you get to Sensors, then press Ok. The system will display Learn Sensor.
4. Press Ok again to place the Simon XT into sensor learn mode. The system will now prompt you to trip the sensor you want to learn.
5. Hold Lock and Unlock buttons at the same time to learn.
6. Simon XT beeps and Grp flashes on screen. Enter 1 to enable police panic, then press Ok.
7. When Sensor Name flashes on screen, press the up or down arrows to scroll through names, then press Ok.
8. Press 102 to create a space, then press Ok.
9. Press up or down buttons to scroll to the next word, and press Ok to select. This step can be repeated to add up to 16 words.
10. When finished press Ok to save.