How to program an IQ Mini Door Sensor
Follow the steps below to connect an IQ mini door/window sensor keyfob to the Simon XT panel.
1. Start with your system in a disarmed state. Press the up or down arrows until you get to System Programming, then press Ok.
2. Enter the default installer code 4321, then press Ok to enter the system programming menu, which first displays Access Codes. If this code differs on your system, you can text a Support Representative at 469.513.8685, 7 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm CT.
3. Press the up or down arrows until you get to Sensors, then press Ok. The system will display Learn Sensor.
4. Press Ok again to place the Simon XT into sensor learn mode. The system will now prompt you to trip the sensor you want to learn.
5. Press the end tab with screwdriver, then remove cover to learn.
6. Simon XT beeps and Grp flashes on screen. Enter 10 for a delay or 13 for instant alarm, then press Ok.
7. When Sensor Name flashes on screen, press the up or down arrows to scroll through names, then press Ok.
8. When finished, press Ok to save.
9. Press Status several times to exit.