Simon XTi—Program a Remote Panic
A remote panic, also known as a panic button remote, is a wireless, battery-powered panic button that emits an emergency signal to your security panel if you are within transmission range. These can be worn, similar to a medical pendant, and work similarly to your panel's panic function.
Simon XTi Remote Panic Programming Instructions
- Press Setting (the gear icon in the bottom right of the screen), then press the down arrow until you reach Programming.
- Press Enter by Programming, enter the default installer code 4321, then press OK.
- Press Sensors, then press Learn Sensor.
- Press the panic button, which will send a signal to the panel. The Simon XTi will beep and display your device's information.
- Press Edit by Sensor Group, enter 1, then press Save to exit.
- Press Edit by Sensor Name, then press Edit by which of up to 3 words you wish to edit.
- Scroll words with arrow buttons, press the word to select, press Save, then press Close to exit.
- Press Close several times to exit programming.