Simon XTi - Program a Smoke Detector
1. Press the settings gear, then press the down arrow several times.
2. Press Enter by Programming, enter the default installer code 4321, then press OK.
3. Press Sensors then Learn Sensor.
4. Simon XTi enters sensor learn mode.
5. Twist smoke detector counterclockwise, and remove it from the base to learn.
6. Press Edit by Sensor Group, enter 26 , then press Save to exit.
7. Press Edit by Sensor Name, then press Edit by the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd word.
8. Scroll words with the arrow, press to select each word, press Save, then press Close to exit.
9. Press Close several times to exit programming.