Simon XTi - Shock Sensor Programming
1. Press the settings gear, then press the down arrow several times until you get to Programming.
2. Press Enter by Programming, enter the default installer code 4321, then press OK.
3. Press Sensors, then Learn Sensor.
4. Remove the sensor's cover to learn. The Simon XTi beeps and displays sensor information.
5. Press Edit by Sensor Group, enter 13, then press Save to exit.
6. Press Edit by Sensor Name, then press Edit by the 1st, 2nd or 3rd words.
7. Scroll through sensor labels with the arrow buttons, then press the desired word to select. Press Save, then press Close to exit.
8. Press Close several times to exit programming.