- • Communication protocol: PowerG
- • Antenna: built-in inverted-F antenna
- • Size: 2.6" high x 1.2" wide x 0.4" deep
- • Operating temperature: 14°F to 131°F
- • Battery requirements: one 3-volt lithium CR2450
- • Magnetic contact housed in compact casing for discrete design
- • Ultra long battery-life estimated up to 6 years
- • Reliable two-way 128-bit AES encrypted communication
- • Communication protocol that blocks interference
- Peel the release liners off the two strips of double-sided adhesive tape and attach the tape to the back of the device and the magnet.
- Place the larger sensor portion on the frame of a door or window and place the magnet on the moving surface of the door or window. Ensure the markings on both the sensor and the magnet line up and are within 1/4" of each other when the door or window is closed.
- The sensor is now ready to be added to your panel. Follow the link below for instructions:
How to Program a Door/Window Sensor to an IQ Panel 2