Access Your Insurance Certificate
Did you know many insurance companies potentially provide discounts as high as 20% on homeowners insurance policies, just for having a monitored security system?
If you are already logged into our Customer Portal, you can click here to open a new browser window on our Insurance Certificate download page directly.
Brinks Home™ Mobile App Instructions
Follow the below steps to find your insurance certificate in the Brinks Home Mobile App:
- Log in to the Brinks Home App. Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner to open the menu, then select My Account.
- Swipe up to scroll for all quick link options, then select Insurance Certificate.
- Here you will see the option to download your insurance certificate. Tap on Download Certificate. If prompted by your phone to allow Brinks Home to access files on your device, tap Allow.
- Depending on your device settings, you may see a pop-up message that says "Downloading statement" after which you should see your downloaded insurance certificate. Send this certificate to your insurance provider to receive any possible discounts available to you.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to access a copy of your insurance certificate from the Brinks Home™ Customer Portal.
- Log in to the Brinks Home Customer Portal.
- Select Insurance Certificate from the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select Download PDF to initiate a download of your insurance certificate.
- Send this certificate to your insurance provider to receive any possible discounts available to you.