How to Update Your Emergency Contacts
Brinks Home™ offers several ways to update your emergency contact information.
If you are already logged into our Customer Portal, you can click here to open a new browser window on our emergency contacts page directly.
Brinks Home Mobile App Instructions
Follow the below steps to update an emergency contact in the Brinks Home Mobile App:
- Log in to the Brinks Home App. Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner to open the menu, then select My Account.
- From the options on this page, select Emergency Contacts.
- To edit your existing contacts, including names and phone numbers, click on the green edit icon (pen).
- Overwrite or enter all new information, then press Save Changes.
- If you want to enter a new contact method, tap on Add Contact Method. Once you've entered the new information, tap Save Changes to complete the process.
Follow the below steps to update your emergency contacts in the Brinks Home App on a desktop browser:
- Log in to the Brinks Home Customer Portal.
- From the home page, select Emergency Contacts from either the site navigation list on the left side of the page or from the quick links.
- You will see your emergency contacts displayed by primary and secondary contacts.
- • Primary contacts are those who are contacted prior to dispatching emergency services in the event of an alarm.
- • Secondary contacts are those notified after a dispatch has taken place.
- • To delete a contact, click on the red trash can icon to the left of the name.
- • To edit a contact, click on the green pencil icon to the left of the name.
- • To add a new contact, select Add a Contact.
- • Once completed with edits or additions, select Save Contact to post your changes.
Additions and updates to contacts are reflected on the account in real-time.