How to Update Your Emergency Contacts
Brinks Home™ Mobile App Instructions
Follow the below steps to update an emergency contact in the Brinks Home Mobile App:
- Log in to the app. Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner to open the menu, then select My Account.
- Tap on Account from the options at the top of the app, then select Emergency Contacts.
- To edit your existing contacts, including names and phone numbers, click on the green edit icon (pen).
- Overwrite or enter all new information, then press Save Changes.
- If you want to enter a new contact method, tap on Add Contact Method. Once you've entered the new information, tap Save Changes to complete the process.
Follow the below steps to update your account information, including your emergency contacts, in the Brinks Home™ Customer Portal:
- Log in to the Brinks Home Customer Portal.
- From the landing page, select Emergency Contacts from either the site navigation list on the left side of the page or from the quick links.
- You will see your emergency contacts displayed by primary and secondary contacts.
- • To delete a contact, click on the red trash can icon to the left of the name.
- • To edit a contact, click on the green pencil icon to the left of the name.
- • To add a new contact, select Add a Contact.
- • Once completed with edits or additions, select Save Contact to post your changes.
Additions and updates to contacts are now changed on the account in real-time.