Simon XT—Features and Settings
- • Microphone for emergency two-way communication with monitoring station personnel
- • User-friendly display clearly displays home status and provides easy arming/disarming of the system
- • 3.5-inch color LCD screen delivers information at a quick glance
- • Wireless design facilitates quick, easy installation
- • Cellular reporting options for cell coverage
- • Advanced interactive services through the Brinks Home app
- — Four-day forecast for quick, convenient weather planning
- — Programmable thermostats and lighting promote energy savings with added security
Arm Away: When you arm your system away, this will allow monitoring of all external and internal sensors configured to alert while nobody is expected on your property.
To arm away, press the Doors + Windows button and the Motions button together. This will arm your doors, windows, and motion detectors.
Disarm System: This will disarm your system, and it will silence and reset any active alarm.
Press Disarm, then enter your user code to disarm the system.
Check Your System Status: Checking your system's status will display which sensors are currently open or if any of your sensors are experiencing a trouble condition, such as a low battery.
To check your system's status, press the Status button.