Simon XTi—Features and Settings
- • Simple, no button interface; All interaction occurs via a 5-inch color LCD
- • Selectable user interface (UI) which matches corresponding mobile app
- • At-a-glance status of home and property
- • Actionable status icons
- – Identify door/window open
- – Last motion detected
- – “My property” icon status; covers all non-window, non-interior motion changes
- • Menu-based system programming and test
- • 80 wireless zones — two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- • Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over Cellular with optional module)
- • Supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors, repeaters
- • Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- • Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- • 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- • SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional Cellular and IP modules
- • Program panel with built-in touch screen or Enterprise Downloader software v6.0 or later
- • Expansion options
- – Internet-based interactivity (with third-party providers)
- – Support for on-premises remote control with optional talking touchpad or touch screen accessories
- – Compatible with the Interlogix Image Sensor V3 providing on-screen image display
Arm Away: Arms interior motion detectors and exterior door and window sensors.
1. Press the Lock icon, then press Arm All.
2. A countdown timer appears while arming.
Disarm System: This will disarm your system, and it will silence and reset any active alarm.
Press the Lock icon, then enter your disarm* code (access/master/user code). The lock icon will only be available if you are in armed stay mode.
Check Your System Status:
1. Enter your disarm* code (access/master/user code).
2. Press the Gear Icon on the bottom right, then press Hear button by Panel Status to hear any alarm conditions.
3. To clear any alerts, press Clear, then press Close to exit.