Account information that you can update in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App and Customer Portal:
- • Update your emergency contacts
- • Update your code word
- • Update your AutoPay information
- • Update your Brinks Home™ Mobile App Password
- • Update your Customer Portal Password
- • Update your Mailing Address
If you're having trouble logging in to the Brinks Home Mobile App, click here for login help.
Account changes requiring a Support Representative:
For any other changes not listed here, please text us at 469.513.8685, and a Support Representative can help you make updates, including:
- • Email address
- • Phone number
- • Monitored address
Need to Update Your Mailing Address?
Brinks Home™ App Instructions
To update your mailing address on a mobile device, follow the steps below to make changes using the Brinks Home Mobile App.
- Log in to the Brinks Home App. Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner to open the menu, then select My Account.
- Tap on Account, then tap Mailing Address.
- You will be asked to confirm your codeword, then tap Continue to proceed.
- Enter your updated billing/mailing address, then tap Update to save your new address.
To update your mailing address on a desktop, follow the steps below to make changes using the Brinks Home Customer Portal.
- Log in to the Brinks Home™ Customer Portal.
- Select Account from the top right corner of the landing page.
- Select Mailing Address, then enter your codeword to verify.
- Enter your updated mailing address, then press Update to complete the process.